For comprehensive, affordable recycling services for your domestic or commercial property in the area of Bridlington, Scarborough and East Yorkshire, choose Bob Stabler & Sons. With over 50 years of experience providing our recycling centre services, our expert team of staff provide a wide range of recycling services to our customers.
Ensuring that the recycling at their property is kept on top of, our staff handle all aspects of waste including paper, metal and plastics, all of which is collected and dealt with at our fully licensed recycling centre where it is processed. We also provide recycling materials services for less common materials, including:
- Wood - We recycle all types of wood to ensure they can be reused in new wooden products.
- Green plasterboard - We separate your waste and isolate the plasterboard to be recycled separately and correctly.
- Rubble - We will collect rubble from domestic and commercial premises, allowing it to be recycled when it cannot simply be left to household recycling schemes.
- Concrete - We will break down any concrete disposed of at your premises into aggregates for reuse.
- Soil - Our soil recycling service allows more soil to be generated for further gardening and landscaping projects.
- PVCu - We recycle PVCu to ensure this valuable and versatile material is put towards further manufacturing work and does not end up in landfill.
- Glass - All the glass we collect from our customers will be recycled and made into usable products.
- Cardboard - We will collect cardboard directly from your premises and recycle it into usable materials.
On top of the expert recycling of these materials, we also have a fully approved quarry at which we can screen and crush building materials in preparation for their reuse as hardcore and topsoil. We send 0% of all non-hazardous waste to landfill, too, so you can rest assured that your waste is being handled in an environmentally-friendly manner. For more information, contact us today.